February 11, 2012

My Crystal Ball Says..

..Leather Pants will be a big trend this FW 2012

So I'm just popping in with a short post! But yes, NYFW has begun! Cue overwhelmed feelings of the fashion overload to come in the next month!
I feel constantly stressed with all the photos and information there is to immerse myself in over the 4 fashion weeks, but I love it. Hopefully one day I'll be able to have these emotions and actually be a part of all the face paced marathon that is Fashion Week. 
A girl can dream!

So anyway, Throughout the month I'll be giving you some of my favourite looks, collections, designers, models, behind the scenes snaps and possibly even some street style of the biannual extravaganza! 

So far seen at (L to R) Peter Som, Yigal Azrouel, Yigal Azrouel, Doo.Ri, Organic by John Patrick, Yigal Azrouel,Peter Som, Jonathan Cohen, Chadwick Bell, Chadwick Bell, Peter Som, Organic by John Patrick

So here is one prediction that I think I've already cottoned on to from the past couple of days,
Leather, in all shapes and forms! 
Yes a little cliché for winter but this season it shows new fits, slouchy and loosely tailored leather for pants has been the look I've gravitated towards.

And this is just the beginning!

Also, has anyone noticed the abundance of rounded shoulders!??


Fall/Winter Trend Prediction Decoded: By Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment