February 5, 2012

Apologies

For not posting as frequently as I'd like. I've just started year twelve the past week so I'm trying to keep on top of things so that I don't fall behind already.
Hopefully I'll post more, especially with Fall Winter 2012/2013 fashion week kicking off in New York next Thursday!
That will give me the opportunity to find new and creative posts for you all with off-the-minute content!
So don't give up on me just yet!
There is plenty more to come from me,
I'm just focussing on making a good start and impression for my final year of school!

In the meantime, I thought I'd post some beautiful and inspiration images taken from my tumblr for you to drool all on your keyboard over














All photos are from my tumblr which I've found and/or edited over the years, for the full image credits & details find the image from my tumblr's archive

p.s something terrible happened this week,
I got my laptop back after being serviced and everything was wiped,
that's right, all 20,000+ inspirational photos and documents that I've collected over the years,
I was devastated... as tragic & embarrassing as it may sound.

Decoded: By Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment