February 16, 2012

Perfectly Proenza

Another quickie!
No words for this collection other than I would happily step outside wearing every. single. piece
They truly have mastered ready to wear.
Every editor, blogger, street style star and socialite will have a frenzy over this.
And I would too if I had the money. I could live off a closet stocked only of design duo Jack and Lazaro's clothes and I would be a very happy(and stylish) lady.
The cuts, the fits, the colours and the cool girl appeal are all there!

Jack and Lazaro with model Marte Mei Van Haaster in their fall 2012 collection preview + details of fabrics from the runway show (collage by my images from vogue and stylebistro)
Some blue looks. Again, no words. 

Collages by me, images from stylebistro

Proenza Schouler Decoded: ByKate

No comments:

Post a Comment