February 25, 2012

My Next Purchase

Les Compains F/W 2012
Will Be this beanie.
Suitable for the cooler weather this autumn and winter
(But something I can't even contemplate wearing just now, if you live in Adelaide you'll know what I mean)

Collages by me, Photo source: StyleBistro

I mean, way to take an otherwise 'fisherman-esque' accessory and turn it into something chic by adding some sheer netting like wrap around the hat!
I always love the combination of style opposites in a look whether it be grunge and glam or something strong mixed with soft so this idea is right up my alley, and would be easy to D-I-Y too!

All you need to do is check out Tommy Ton's street style pics here on style.com to see how it's being done
You can get yourself a similar style HERE

Seen at Les Copains Fall Winter 2012-13, Milan Fashion Week




Decoded: By Kate

1 comment: