March 18, 2012

Crisp Whites


I'm a terrible blogger,
There, I admitted it.
But trust me, things will pick up! I hoping to fully get back into the swing of things over the next week or two.
So stay tuned, this school work will pass and I will return.
Plus I might start documenting some research I've been doing!

In the meantime visit my tumblr for daily inspiration and photos to make you swoon!
I put a lot of effort into that thing! Finding all the photos and posting them myself plus trying to keep some sort of aesthetic order.

Here's a peak at some of my favourites from March.
So hopefully my vintage snaps of Moss and other pretty delights will make up for my absence!
(details of the photos can be found on their posts on my tumblr)


Thank you for your patience!




No comments:

Post a Comment